With cutting-edge technology and a wide variety of engineering-grade materials we are able to meet a diverse array of needs. Some of the more common applications we serve are listed below.
1. Functional Prototypes- Durable plastic and metal parts, car parts prototype
and assemblies used for design and engineering purposes, including fit-check and functional testing.
2. Presentation Models- Static and interactive models used to convey conceptual design and marketability that can be finished for show-quality presentation.
3. Casting Patterns- 3D solid models used to create impressions and cavities in temporary tooling to secondarily cast or mold plastic or metal parts.
4. Production Parts- Production of end-use plastic and metal components and assemblies directly from a rapid prototyping machine.
5. Rapid Tooling- Creating limited-run tooling directly or indirectly from a rapid prototyping machine and subsequently molding or casting end-use components and assemblies.
Molto Precise Machining Co.,LTD