Are you still troubled by the following questions
1. The surface of the product is not smooth 2. The material is too bad and easy to break
3. Incomplete specifications are not suitable 4. Insufficient precision and difficult to install
5. High cost for the second price increase 6. After-sales service is not responsible
Don't worry!!! CNC steel manufacturer-----Molto It’s quite a shock
1. Perfect equipment 2. Technique skilled
3. Honest businessmen 4. Win-Win cooperation
5. Only speak with quality 6. Factory direct supply
7. Integrity of management 8. Customer first
Steel refers to in addition to silicon and manganese as alloying elements or deoxidizing elements, CNC Steel also contains other alloying elements (such as chromium, nickel, molybdenum, vanadium, titanium, copper, tungsten, aluminum, cobalt, niobium, zirconium and other elements) , And some also contain some non-metallic elements (such as boron, nitrogen, etc.) CNC steel. According to the content of alloying elements in CNC steel, it can be divided into low alloy steel, medium alloy steel and high alloy steel.
Steel means that the CNC Steel contains a certain amount of silicon (generally no more than 0.40%) and manganese (generally no more than 0.80%, higher content can reach 1.20%) and other alloying elements added for deoxidation, without other alloying elements ( Except for residual elements) steel. According to the level of content, it can be roughly divided into low carbon steel (carbon content is generally less than 0.25%); medium carbon steel (carbon content is generally between 0.25%-0.60%); high carbon steel (carbon content is greater than 0.60 %). But there is no strict boundary between them.
Hot product: http://www.molto-engineerings.com/cnc-machining/stainless-steel-turning-parts.html