Item name Custom anodizing aluminum Cnc Turning Parts
Material PMMA, Aluminum, Stainless steel, Brass, etc
Processing way CNC Machining/Machinery
Tolerance ± 0.01mm
3D Files Format Pro/E, Solid works, UG, Auto CAD, JD Paint, *.stp, *.igs, *.stl, *.x-t.
Surface treatment Polish, Painting, Sand blasting, Anodizing, Laser etching, etc
Lead time 1-7 working days
Payment terms 50% deposit paid in advance, balance paid before delivery
Molto Prototype Service
Satisfaction is our Goal, Quality is our culture!
Molto has rich experiences on model making! Any question are welcome!
1. CNC plastic & metal rapid prototype
2. 3D printing (OBJECT/SLA/SLS/FDM), ideal for Test Models
3. CNC Machining, ideal for Small Batch Productions
4. Small Bacth Productions
5. Sheet Metal/Plastic Fabrication, Stamping, Punching, Bending, Laser Cutting Service
6. Finishing Etching, Polishing, Sand blasting, Anodizing, Chrome Plating, Powder Coating, PU&UV Painting, etc
Molto Prototype Finishing
Painting, Etching, Anodizing, Passivation, Electroplating, Sanding Blasting, Polishing, Vapor polishing, Pad printing, Silk-screen, Water transfer printing, Powder Coating, Dyeing, Wire drawing, Black oxide, Brush, Welding, etc.
Molto Prototype Quality Control
Quality is the market,but do you know how we control our products quality?
3 steps for quality control:
step 1.Check out the drawing specifications again after the parts were machined.
step 2.It is inspected before and after the surface finishing.
step 3.Manager will check out the products before packaging and shipping.
Also each processing and finished products images will be sent to our customers.
Molto Prototype Packing
1. Clean paper to avoid scratching
2. Foam protect products well.
3. Carton/wooden box to pack for delivery
Why Choose Us?
1. Our boss has more than 12 years experience in rapid prototyping industry.
2. Molto is good at machining complex parts with high precision.
3. Strict quality requirements. Boss checks product quality irregular before shipping.
4. NDA can be signed with Molto Prototype.
Q: Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
A: We are a professional prototype maker located in Dongguan, China. We have our own CNC Machining Centers, which can process plastic as well as metal parts.
Q:What is the MOQ of your company?
A: For PROTOTYPE making, 1 piece is basic quantity to do.
Q: What kind of 3d files would you need?
A: The completed 3D file by STP, IGS or X_T format is required to do the fast and correct offer. and I am sure you have already the file on hand.
Q: How do I know my 3d files are protected?
A: We could sign NDA for you to protect all the information you give us.
Q: What is the flow of your company after I place an order for you?
A: Firstly, the 3d files will be given to programming engineers to program the CNC tool path.
Secondly, our engineers will make a list of materials the prototype need and give it to CNC Machining Center.
Thirdly, when the prototype is finished by CNC, it will be delivered to post finish center to clear the burrs.
Finally, if you need effects like painting, silk-printing, anodizing, sand-blasting, plating, drawbench, laser-etching etc, we can make it as you need.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Tell: 152204167487