In the custom milled aluminum, CNC programming determines the quality of parts processing, whether it is machining accuracy, surface finish, need to be reasonably programmed to complete. as a professional precision machining factory, Molto has a professional CNC programming Personnel, according to customer requirements for reasonable programming, today to talk about CNC programming considerations:
1. White knife speed can not be too fast.
2. Copper workers open with less white steel knife, multi-purpose knife or alloy knife.
3. When the workpiece is too high, it should be layered with different lengths of knife open rough.
4. With a knife open rough, the application of knife and then remove the remaining material, to ensure that the same amount of light only knife.
5. Flat application flat knives processing, less ball knife processing, to reduce processing time.
6. Bronze clearance, the first check the size of the R, and then determine how much the ball knife.
7. Calibration table four corners to gong flat.
8. Where the slope is an integer, the application of slope knife processing, such as pipe position.
9. Before doing each process, think about the remaining amount of the previous process after processing to avoid the empty knife or too much processing and knife.
10. Try to go simple knife road, such as shape, digging, single, less walking around the high.
11. Walk WCUT, can take FINISH, do not take ROUGH.
12. shape light knife, the first light, and then fine, the workpiece is too high, the first light edge, and then light at the end.
13. Set the tolerances reasonably to balance the machining accuracy and computer calculations. When open, the tolerance is set to 1/5 of the margin, and the tolerance is set to 0.01.
14. Do a little more steps to reduce the empty knife time. Do a little more thinking, reduce the chance of error. Do a little more auxiliary line auxiliary surface, improve the processing status.
15. Set up a sense of responsibility, carefully check each parameter, to avoid rework.
16. Diligent in learning, good at thinking, continuous improvement.