Prototype automotive parts of SLA, SLS, CNC rapid prototype
1) Brand: STK or as required
3) Material: ABS,PP,PC,PE,PVC, PU, rubber, silicone or as required
4) SLA (Stereolithography and Laser Sintering): SLA is a process whereby a laser converts a liquid photopolymer into a solid plastic layer by layer. Each layer is different and a 3D model is built up on a perforated plate in the bath of photopolymer.
5) SLS (Selective Laser Sintering): It too is a laminated manufacturing process, but uses a much higher power laser to sinter plastic powder together to form a 3D prototype.
6) Polyurethane Casting or Vacuum Casting: Vacuum casting is a casting process for elastomers using a vacuum to draw the liquid material into the mold.
7) Finish: polishing, painting, silk screening, electroplating, anodizing, sand blasting, and clay
8) Quality Standard: ISO 9001: 2000
4 Axis Machining Service For Auto Parts: