SS304 CNC Machining Metal Parts
Rapid prototyping with 3D printing is the quick, easy, cost effective way to turn great ideas into successful products. Do you need concept modeling to put your newest ideas to the test? What about functional prototyping to gauge performance before committing to costly production tooling? Rapid prototyping solutions from Molto Precise Machining Co., Ltd will give you the flexibility to create, test and refine in ways you never thought possible so you can go to market faster than ever before.
Molto is recognized as the leader in the rapid prototyping industry. Molto has achieved this status through its experience, capacity, contributions to the industry, and most importantly, customer satisfaction. Molto goes beyond just providing you parts. In addition, our team of experts provides guidance to ensure parts are designed to deliver optimum performance and efficient. Normally we make the prototypes with ABS, Nylon, POM, Aluminum by high speed CNC which are extremely close to the real molding and it only takes you about 1-7 days.
How many kinds of prototypes Molto make?
1.CNC Machined Prototypes CNC Machined Prototypes are available at Molto in a wide range of hard plastics and metals. Using this technology, we can produce your prototypes out of the real material rather than a simulant. CNC Prototyping is one of our major services in Molto China. The most commonly machined materials in Molto are ABS, PMMA, Nylon, Delrin, aluminum 6061 T6 and 7075 T6, titanium alloy, brass and steel. Tight tolerances can be achieved by precision CNC machining.
Our service is quick, personalized and at a low cost. Furthermore we offer various finishing services, which range from sandblasting, painting, anodizing, mirror polishing, to printing and more. Our engineers can help you decide if a CNC machined prototype is right for your project. Normally STEP or IGES 3D CAD data along with PDF drawings are required for this process.
2. 3D Printed Rapid Prototypes 3D printed prototypes are ideal for manufacturing very thin walled and small complex prototypes. If speed is a critical factor, then 3D printing is the best way to go. We provide SLA and SLS prototypes in a variety of plastic materials. SLA prototyping is a fast way to produce ABS-like prototypes. Molto specialize in delivering accurate SLA and SLS rapid prototypes.
For the possible long term and reliable relationship with you in the prototype field again, I would like to re-introduce more about our prototype capabilities to you again as follows:
1. We guarantee all quotations will issued within 24 hours as this is just same as our normal working procedure;
2. The main material for prototypes are aluminum, brass, steel, ABS, PMMA, Nylon, POM, Al. alloy, Sillicon gel, SS403, etc.
3. We have painting and printing partners. So you can get any color for the prototypes.
4. Normaly we machine the prototype by CNC, then to joint together and Polish, paint. The prototype we make are really the same as the real products;
Q1:Where can I get product&price information?
A1:Send us inquiry e-mail , we will contact you as we receive your mail.
Q2:How long can I get the sample?
A2:Depends on your specific items,within 3-7 days is required generally.
Q3:What's kinds of information you need for quote?
A3:Kindly please provide the product drawing in PDF,and will be better you can provde in STEP or IGS
Q4: what's the payment terms?
A4: We accept 50% as payment deposit, when the goods is done, we take photoes for your check and you then pay the balance. For small amount, we accept Paypal, Paypal commission will be added to the order. For big amount, T/T is preferred.
Q5: How to delivery the goods?
A5:We deliver the products by courier company
Q6.Are you a trading company or factory?
A6:We are direct factory.
Q7. What shall we do if we do not have drawings?
Please send your sample to our factory, then we can copy or provide you better solutions. Please send us pictures or drafts with dimensions (Length,Hight,Width),CAD or 3D file will be made for you if placed order.
Q8. Can we get some samples before mass production?
Q9. Will my drawings be safe after sending to you?
A9:Yes, we will keep them well and not release to third party without your permission.