Stainless Steel Cnc Metal Turning Parts
Feature of CNC parts
1. Precision Cnc stainless steel parts strictly according to customer's drawing,packing and quality request
2. Tolerance: Can be kept in +/-0.01mm
3. The most advanced CMM inspector to ensure the quality
4. Experienced technology engineers and well trained workers
5. Fast and timely delivery. Speedily&professional service
6. Give customer professional suggestion while in the process of customer designing to save costs.
7. Customers can use PAYPAL and other online payment platform to pay a small amount of sample fee to shorten the sample production time
Material Available for CNC Machining
SS201 SS303 SS304 SS316 17-4PH SUS440C
Q235 20#-45# etc
C36000(C26800) C37700(HPb59) C38500(HP6 58) C27200(CuzN37)etc
1213 12L14 1215 etc
C51000 C52100 C5400etc
Al6061 Al6063 Al7075 AL5052 etc
A2 D2 SKD11 DF2 XW/5 ASP-23
Terms and Conditons
CNC machining, CNC milling and turning, drilling, grinding, , stamping, tapping,
Hard Coating Black Anodize Clear Anodize Hard Chrome ,Clear Zinc Plasma Niride
100% inspection before shipment
CAD / PDF/ DWG/ IGS/ STEP/So
Standard package / Carton box or Pallet / As per customized specifications
1) Western Union for samples cost or very small order
EXW, FOB, CIF, As per customer's request
1) 0-100kg: express & air freight priority
Q: Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
A: We are a professional prototype maker located in Dongguan,China.We have our own CNC Machining Centers,which
can process plastic as well as metal parts.
Q:What is the MOQ of your company?
A: For PROTOTYPE making, 1 piece is basic q'ty to do.
Q: What kind of 3d files would you need?
A: The completed 3D file by STP,IGS or X_T format is required to do the fast and correct offer.and I am sure you have
already the file on hand.
Q: How do i know my 3d files are protected?
A: Our company installed an very advanced DATA SECURITY SYSTEM to protect all the data from our valued client.And
we could sign NDA for you to protect all the information you give us.
Q: What is the flow of your company after i place an order for you?
A: Firstly, the 3d files will be given to programming engineers to program the CNC tool path.
Secondly, our engineers will make a list of materials the prototype need and give it to CNC Machining Center.
Thirdly, when the prototype is finished by CNC,it will be delivered to post finish center to clear the burrs.
Finally,if you need effects like painting,silk-printing,anodizing,sand-blasting,plating,drawbench,laser-etching etc,
we can make it as you need.