The machining process of mini lathe parts and the precision requirements of products are very high, and the machining accuracy of mini lathe parts includes position accuracy, dimensional accuracy, shape accuracy, etc. The following are several factors that affect the accuracy of mini lathe parts:
(1) The spindle rotation run out of the machine tool can cause a certain error to the machining accuracy of the mini lathe parts.
(2) The inaccuracy of the machine tool guide rail can also cause errors in the shape of mini lathe parts.
(3) Transmission components can also cause errors in workpiece processing, which is also the most important factor in the surface errors of mini lathe parts.
(4) Different types of tools and fixtures will also affect the accuracy of mini lathe parts to varying degrees.
(5) In the process of machining and cutting, the change of the position of the force point will cause the system to deform, which will result in differences, and can also cause different degrees of error in the accuracy of the mini lathe parts.
(6) Different cutting forces will also affect the accuracy of mini lathe parts.
(7) Errors caused by thermal deformation of the process system. During mechanical processing, the process system will produce certain thermal deformation under the action of various heat sources.
(8) The deformation of the process system due to heat often causes the accuracy of the mini lathe parts to be affected.
(9) The deformation of the machine tool due to heat will cause the mini lathe parts to deform.
(10) The thermal deformation of the tool will have a great impact on the mini lathe parts.
(11) The mini lathe parts itself is deformed by heat, which is mainly caused by heat during the cutting process.