The process analysis of the precision machining brass components are listed as below.
(1) Check if the drawings of the brass components are complete and correct, analysis if the main parts of the table accuracy, table and integrity, technical requirements in the existing production conditions can be achieved.
(2) Check whether the selection of parts material is appropriate, whether it will make the process difficult and complex.
The materials we used are listed as below:
1. Stainless steel: SUS303,302,304,316,201,202,304 and so on
2. Stainless steel: 410,420,430 and so on
Steel bar: 12L14, 12L15, 20 #, 35 #, 45 #, CrMo and so on
4. Brass: GB green copper, low lead copper, lead-free copper, non-standard environmental protection, such as copper
5. Bronze: phosphor bronze, copper, copper and so on.
6. Wire: C1006, C1010, C1018, C1022, C1035K, C1045 and so on.
7. Alloy steel: SCM435, 10B21
Color, polished, galvanized, nickel plated, tinned, silver plated, gold plated, bronze, paint, sandblasting, anode, oxidation, black paint, copper plated, chromate, chrome and so on.
Heat treatment: tempering, hardening, spheroidizing, stress relief annealing.
Screw: head → rubbing → secondary processing → heat treatment → electroplating → surface treatment → inspection & selection → packaging → shipping.
Lathe: turning → secondary processing → heat treatment → electroplating → surface treatment → inspection & selection → packaging → shipping
Computer gong: cutting → programming → heat treatment → electroplating → surface treatment → inspection & selection → packaging → shipping.
Applications: electronics, hardware, plastics, lighting, toys, bathroom, furniture, medical, sports equipment and other industries.
Standard: GB, American Standard, Japanese Standard, German, British, ISO, and Africa standard etc.