Molto From processing to after-sales
Focus on rapid prototype and CNC processing Quality wins the market
Molto rapid prototype factory Support production customization
Plastic case prototype are the most commonly used prototypes .This is because plastic is cheap, easy to form, easy to paint, and strong enough to meet the needs of various types of prototype processing. The polishing and processing of plastic case prototype is relatively simple, and the smoothness of the surface is also easy to handle. Generally, if the surface needs to be colored and silk-screened after making the prototype, the surface adhesion should be good and not too slippery.
Plastic case prototype
POM (Delrin, Acetal)
Burnish(PMMA), Painting, Sculpture
According to customers demand
Application: Vehicle parts, Various machine parts, Airplane parts etc.
1. Quotations for drawing of customers: Professional engineering and technical personnel provide product quotation according to the 3D drawings provided by customers.
2. Receive orders: a professional sale engineer team, responsible for contacting customers to receive orders.
3. Program discussion and 3D programming: Make a suitable program in a short time according to customer demands.
4.Plastic case prototype: high production precision, the product surface treatment is very beautiful, the lines are clear, suitable for customers to exhibit and use.
5. Deal with the appearance of the product: the professional assembly team will deal with the appearance of the product
6. Confirm the packaging of the product: a professional team verifies the product, measures to ensure that it meets the customer's requirements, and then packages it for delivery.
Contact : Rena@moltomachining.com